Back to Updates
After months of small improvements, Messenger is now available for all Early Access customers. With Messenger, it's incredibly easy for internal users and client users to communicate. Here's how it works:
- Click on messages
- Select a channel
- Send your message
Behind the scenes, we've made sure Messenger works as intended. This includes:
- Notifications: If a message is not viewed within 5 minutes we send an email notification with the content and a button to reply.
- Client users that sign up to your Portal are automatically greeted with a Welcome message. In the future this message will be customizable.
The Customization page is coming alive today. In the past, you could see it but you couldn't update anything. Now you can navigate to "Customization" and personalize your portal without having to email us. You can now update:
- Logos and icons
- Social sharing images and the login/signup image
- Color schemes
- SEO titles and descriptions
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed several bugs that caused page alignment issues on iPads and Safari browsers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented favicons from showing up.
- Improved the performance of loading pages that show user data.
- Improved how tags are created in the Knowledge Base.