Back to Blog
August Highlights: Exports & Custom Fields
In August, the Portal team focused on support for exports across the entire set of Modules, custom fields, and stability.
With this release we now support CSV exports in every Portal Module, including Forms. For Forms specifically, there are now 3 ways you can export:
- On the main Forms page, you can export the table that lists the form names, number of responses, etc.
- When you click on the actions button for a single form, you can export all form responses for a single form.
- When you click into a form and view a single response, you can click on the actions button in the top-right and export a single form response
Improved Custom Field editing
It's now much easier to edit custom fields directly on the CRM. Simply click on a custom field and you can edit it in-line without navigating to the client details page. In addition, when you edit a custom field, we now surface useful action buttons to save you time. All custom fields let you copy the field value to use elsewhere. And some custom fields have additional actions as well – for example, URL fields surface an action that lets you open links in a new tab.
In the Files Module, you can now upload folders from your computer. If the folder you upload contains subfolders, that structure is retained. To upload a folder (1) go to the Files tab, click New, and select the Upload Folder option or (2) repeat the same steps on the client details page.
Improvements and fixes
- Improved the performance of the client details page on mobile.
- Updated the Download action for folders so that you download a zip files instead of individual files.
- Fixed an issue related to canceling eSignature requests.
- Improved initial portal load times by >50% for customers with 200+ clients.
- Added support for email updates for all users. Internal users and client users can now navigate to the Settings/Account page and update their email.
- Added support for international characters. Characters like ä, ö, etc. now correctly show on your portal and in email notifications.
- Improved the performances of the Messages tab. It's now 80% faster to scroll through messaging channels and to select channels.
- Improved the new portal creation experience. There's now even more sample data including some files and a draft invoice.
- Fixed a bug that made the Messages experience poor on Android devices.
- Customers who set up new portals are now greeted with test clients and test data for each of the modules to make it easier to understand what a fully set up portal looks and feels like.
- Improved the performance of the client details page. It's now faster to switch between tabs.
- Improved how the Escape key shortcut works. It now closes all open modals and drop downs.
- Redesigned Files and Messaging channels. Specifically, when channels are first created they now show a message related to the creation event ("Message channel created").
- Redesigned the hover states of the filter and more action buttons on the CRM page.
- Fixes a bug that prevented Loom links in Messaging from going to the right page.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate emails to be sent to internal users.
Share this post
Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe below to receive our newsletter. We’ll email you about important announcements, product updates, and guides relevant to your industry