Back to Updates
Since the beginning, our vision for Portal has been to give your clients one unified place from where they can do business with you. After many months of development, we’re taking a big step in that direction by introducing a secure eSignature solution that is beautifully integrated with the rest of your portal. We recorded a quick video to show you how it works.
We’re currently in the midst of the no code movement which is making it easier and easier to customize the tools you use to run your business. With this release, you can now enable and disable modules yourself. As we move forward with eSignatures and dozens of more modules over the next few years, this is an important first step in giving you complete control over how your software looks and feels to your team and clients.
Onboarding Tips card
If you have a portal but are not yet fully setup, we now show you an onboarding tips card with links that bring you directly to the relevant pages. If you dismiss it, it will permanently be removed for you and your team.
Improvements and Fixes
- File channels are now auto-created when you create a new client.
- Simplified the Create Client modal so that the company field is always visible.
- Updated two email notifications so that they work regardless of which modules you have enabled.
- Updated the sidebar so that subsections remain selected if you are on a create page. For example, if you are creating a new invoice, "Invoices" remains selected in the sidebar.
- Updated the user details page so that Files is shown before Invoices.
- Fixed a bug where the user details page sometimes cached the name of a user you previously selected.