Back to Updates
Following up on our eSignatures release 2 weeks ago, today we're excited to announce our next module - Intake Forms. With intake forms, collecting client information becomes quick and streamlined. Check out the 5 minute video to see how it works.
We are grateful that so many of you have shared feedback with us - what module to build next, how to make existing modules better, etc.. This morning, we created a Slack group for everyone that wants a more direct line of communication with our team and connect with other tech-forward professionals. We're starting really small - with just 15 invitations going out this week - but we'll increase the size of the group over time.
To join the Portal community Slack group, click here.
Improvements and Fixes
- Added the ability to set the role (admin or staff) of a team member at the time of invitation.
- Added a send button to the Messaging channel page.
- Added an icon on the invoices table that tells you which invoices are generated through subscriptions.
- Added a video walkthrough to the tips card (you won't see it if you are fully setup already!).
- Redesigned tables with better sizing, animations, action buttons, hover states, and more.
- Redesigned tags, toggles, spinners, tooltips, and drop downs.
- Switched to an infinite scroll paradigm for tables so that you no longer have to click through pages if you have a lot of rows. Just scroll down and new items appear!
- Improved the experience of connecting a custom domain with real-time checks that tell if you setup was successful.
- Fixed a bug where client users saw billing settings even when the Billing module is disabled.