Back to Updates
June 26, 2020
With the new Files Module, it's easier than ever before to collaborate with clients in a shared folder. Here's how it works:
- Click on Files in the main sidebar.
- Select your client in the Files sidebar.
- That's it - here you can see the shared folder for you and your client. When your client logs in, they can see exactly the same data. From this page you can upload new files, download files, and delete files.
Improvements and fixes
- On mobile, table pages render better and let you horizontally scroll to see all content.
- On mobile, table action columns now show drop down menus.
- Company names now shows on the top bar beside the company icon making for a more on-brand experience.
- Performance improvements for loading user data.
- Renamed Marketing Page to Landing Page.
- New users now automatically get assigned a colored icon with 2 letters representing their name. They can still upload profile pictures.
- Added tooltips to all action buttons.
- Added a new loading spinner to all pages.
- Added a progress spinner to the upload file button.
- Fixed a bug where a small fraction of email invite links did not work.
- Fixed a bug where users could not be re-created after they were deleted.
- Fixed a bug where closing a modal put all the buttons on the page in a bad state.
- Fixed a bug where files could not be deleted.