Back to Updates
July 8, 2020
The Knowledge Base is the best way to create content for your clients. You can use it answer common questions, introduce your offerings, and more. Here's how it works:
- Click on 'Knowledge Base' in the sidebar.
- Click on 'New Resource', and add a title, tags, and content.
- All content is now accessible by any client users that log into your portal.
Improvement and fixes
- Added an invite status for internal users so that they can know if teammates are fully set up.
- Added a Preview button to see files without having to download them.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of companies.
- Fixed a bug where on mobile devices, after logging in, the zoom level is too high.
- Redesigned the Files tab to work better on mobile.
- Redesigned all modals to look better and more logically separate content from action buttons.
- Redesigned email notifications.
- Improved the animations on the sidebar when you select a new page.
- Improved the performance of loading user information.
- Improved the mobile experience of the Settings page.
- Improved the design of tooltips across the product.
- Improved the performance of loading user profile pictures by saving size-optimized versions.
- Switched to a new domain, portal-notifications.com, for all email notifications.
- Reduced the time it takes to log in.
- Removed the "Back to Home" links on the login and signup buttons.