Back to Updates
Early Access Program
Over the last few weeks, we’ve invited some of you to join the Early Access Program. For those of you already part of it, we are very grateful for your support! Your feedback is the reason the product gets better every week. 🙏
If you are not yet part of the Early Access program but would like to be, please first take a look at our website which now reflects the features we support. If you believe we can support your workflows, please respond to this email and we will find time to onboard you. We’d also love to know if there are specific things holding you back from getting set up.
Today we are rolling out the next iteration of the Portal design. The design is bolder, more customizable, and looks even better on mobile.
Payments - Subscriptions
In addition to regular invoicing, we now let you set up subscriptions for your clients. Support is comprehensive and includes multiple payment methods, customizable billing periods, and a fully branded payment experience for your clients.
We’re very excited to see how this feature will be adopted. In the last few weeks, we’ve heard from many innovative firms that want to explore new business models, including:
- Creative agencies that will provide a fixed number of monthly creative deliverables for a monthly fee.
- Law firms that will make their knowledge repository available for a low annual fee.
Improvements and fixes
- Added draft states to the invoice creation flow.
- Added support for in-product sidebar notifications for Messages.
- Added welcome messages for all new client users.
- Added the ability to rename files.
- Redesigned all tables.
- Improved how due dates on invoices are selected.
- Improved input rules so that you can only enter numbers in number fields.
- Improved the experience of previewing images in Messages in full-screen mode.
- Fixed a bug where some downloaded invoices had incorrect file names.
- Fixed a bug where you could click on the 3-dot actions button in a table even if no actions are available.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t update the social sharing image for your landing page
- Fixed a bug where you sometimes couldn’t delete a client user.
- Fixed a bug where in Messages your profile picture sometimes didn’t show up correctly.