Back to Updates
Landing Page builder
We've always supported both (1) connecting to an existing landing page and (2) setting one up with us. But so far the process of creating a landing page with us was manual. That changes today! If you have the Landing Page module enabled, you can now:
- Click on "Pages" in the Landing Page section.
- Turn on/off the pages you want.
- Edit the content of any page and save.
Choose the pages you want in your Landing Page
After selecting a page, add text & images to each section
We've completely redesigned the settings experience which now has its own sidebar. In future releases, we're going to add several new settings capabilities for things like notifications, permissions, and more.
The new Settings sidebar
You can now attach docs to invoices and subscriptions. This is great for scenarios where you want the payment process for clients to be simple while also giving them the ability to download a doc for additional information (hourly breakdown, terms, etc.).
Additional Email notifications
In addition to the notification emails we already have, we've added new ones for:
- Notifications for internal users when invoices are paid.
- Notifications for internal users when a client user signs up directly.
- Notifications for internal users when a client user you have invited finishes setting up their account.
Improvements and Fixes
- Added a cropper to the image uploading experience so that we can always use perfect aspect ratios for your icon, login images, etc.
- Added invite-only mode as a portal-level setting that prevents direct client user sign ups.
- Optimized the performance of loading payments data.
- Redesigned the user avatar and avatar dropdown on the top bar.
- Redesigned the status tags that are used across the product.
- Redesigned tables to improve readability.
- Improved the scrolling experience in messages and files.
- Improved how client user deletions affect their data.
- Fixed a bug that caused unnecessary refreshing on the Messages page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the upload files button in Messaging to break.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a file caused issues if the file was subsequently shared