Back to Updates
Files - Folder Organization
On the Files page you can now create folders to categorize your docs and stay organized. Folders work exactly as you would expect them to with a simple drag & drop experience.
Folders open and collapse when you click on the caret
Files - Sharing Links
On the Files page you've always had the ability to upload docs. But with more and more things living in the cloud, you can now quickly add links to Google docs, Dropbox files, and more.
Click on "Add a Link"
And enter the name and URL for the link
Payments - Templates
We understand that most of the time you are probably using the same invoice and subscription structure again and again. To save you time, you can now create reusable templates for invoices and subscriptions.
Click on the dropdown and you can select or create a new template
Improvements and Fixes
- Added rules to automatically decide when to show your landing page vs. your portal based on whether the user is logged in or not. Note that this only applies if you have the Landing Page module turned on.
- Added the ability to share files with just an individual (previously you could only share files with their entire organization). Individuals are now shown separately in the Files sidebar and are depicted with the letter "I".
- Added validation to the payment create flows so that you are prevented from enter values that don't make sense.
- Added logic that improves how deleting a client user impacts each of the Modules (for example, they are automatically removed from Messaging channels).
- Redesigned tables - updated how empty cells are represented and how large numbers are displayed.
- Improved the performance of the Files module.
- Improved the email notifications for Files changes.