Back to Updates
Redesigned & Editable Landing Pages
We're excited to announce the full release of the Landing Page module. It was specifically designed for the professional services industry and is fully-customizable. In addition:
- You can connect a scheduling tool like Calendly and set the primary button to "Schedule a Meeting" like in the image below.
- You can connect all your social profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) which show up in your footer.
Permissions for your Team
We've significantly improved the experience for customers who have added other internal users to their team. You can now update the role of other internal users on the Settings/Members page. To start, we are supporting 2 roles - Admin and Staff. Admin users can access everything and Staff users cannot see the Payments module.
As more interactions happen on phones we wanted to make sure that all modules work delightfully there. We've updated all pages and redesigned the Files and Messages pages from scratch to support a better experience.
An Improved Dropdown
The new dropdown menu allows you to easily distinguish between client users, client companies, and coworkers. You're going to see it across many modules, starting with Messages, Files, and Payments.
Improvements and Fixes
- Added a badge to user and company icons that make it clear if you're looking at a client user or client company.
- Improved notification emails for the Files module.
- Fixed a bug where new client users who sign up were taken to the wrong page.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't delete a company.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't create a new invoice template.