Back to Updates
November 16, 2022
Improvements & Updates
- Added support for banks in Indonesia.
- Improved the layout of several pages in the Admin experience. We now make better use of horizontal space on small and large screens.
- Improved how validation works across entity types (company names, custom fields, etc.). We now remove all white spaces in the beginning of end of entity names to reduce the chance that you accidentally create duplicate entities.
- Improved the custom domain setup process. It now works seamlessly if you switch from one custom domain to another.
- Improved the design of the Knowledge base module if no tags have been added. We now hide the table of contents if no tags have been added.
- Improved the experience of adding a Partner App. We now show option "Don’t see your App?" at the end and better guide you through adding an app that is not shown.
- Fixed a bug where in rare situations messaging email notifications were not delivered even if you selected Always in your notification settings.
- [Integrations] Fixed a bug that prevented sync with QuickBooks Online if you don't have a default sales item setup.
- [Zapier] Added support for passing companyId as a parameter to the List Clients action.