Back to Updates
December 3, 2020
Improved Empty States
For internal users and client users, we now show helpful text and illustrations on pages where you have not created any entities yet.
Improved Email Notifications
First, you can now send messages, share files, and create invoices/subscriptions for client users who you have not invited to your portal yet. When you do this, the email notification will prompt them to Activate Account and then redirect them to the relevant page.
Second, when a client user gets an email notification and clicks on a link, we automatically make the experiences as seamless as possible.
- If they are logged in to your portal, we redirect them to their destination directly.
- If they are logged out, we pre-fill their email and ask them to enter their password.
- If they have not been invited yet, we pre-fill their email and ask them to Active Account (which means they have to set their password).
Improvements and Fixes
- Added the ability to drag & drop files into specific folders in the Files module.
- Redesigned the Messages and Files UI.
- Improved the sidebar design (we don't show section headers if you only have one section now)
- Fixed a bug in Messaging Settings that made it unclear who is included in Welcome Messages.
- Fixed a bug that prevented saving changes on the Customization page where you used special characters.