Back to Updates
Custom Email Domains
Professional plan users can now connect their own email domain so that clients receive branded email notifications. If your website is agency123.com, for example, you can use firstname.lastname@example.org to send client email notifications. This feature will improve email deliverability to your clients (i.e. fewer emails going to spam) so we recommend that you set it up. You can connect a custom email domain on the Settings > Domains page.
- Added a section in our API documentation that explains how list endpoints work.
- Added a list clients endpoint.
- Added a get company endpoint.
- Added a list companies endpoint.
- Added a get form endpoint.
- Added a list forms endpoint.
Improvements and Fixes
- Improved our email notification delivery service to make it less likely that emails end up in spam.
- Improved the position of button dropdowns across the product.
- Improved the iconography we use for custom fields.
- Improved the design of scroll bars on table pages.
- Fixed a bug where company icons would sometimes show inconsistently across the product.
- Fixed a bug where in rare cases an invoice number is used multiple times.