Back to Updates
August 12, 2022
You can now set up automations that involve folder creation. For example, you can set up an automation where a default folder structure is automatically set up for each new client. This automation, as well as our other ones, can be set up on Zapier or with our API.
Improvements & Updates
- Added support for most popular file types in the Knowledge base. When creating an article, you can now add Word, Excel, CSV, and most other file types.
- Improved the performance of using the Forms module. Previously the user experience was laggy when you had a very large number of questions.
- Improved the mobile user experience of opening and collapsing sidebar items that have subsections (Billing, Extensions, etc.).
- Improved the user experience of interacting with snackbars. Clicking 'X' on them now immediately hides them.
- Redesigned the command bar (Command + K) menu.
- Renamed various button in the internal user experience to make the primary action more clear.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly showed the custom email domain connection status as "verifying" even though setup was already successful.
- Fixed a bug that prevented loading of your portal if your computer time is incorrectly set.
- Fixed a bug that prevented new portal from being created if certain special characters were used in the name.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some knowledge base articles from being updated if they had a large amount of content.
- Fixed a bug that previously made it impossible to update a scheduled subscription so that it instead starts immediately.
- Fixed a bug that caused 2 success snackbars to be shown in some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from removing some recommended resources cards on the home screen.